Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Enjoying my new life

Halo....this is nikkie's new life! Istarted 2 write blog at 18 june 2009. Haha.... i juz finish my nasional service. (from 19 march- 8 june) At there i meet a lot of friends from different state, i got 4 best friends, kiko, piano,sherilyn and monkey.MISS them so so so much! Other than that, i also meet back with my secondary best friend, HAPPY. In ns, i learn a lot of things, the most important thing is friendship, and independent. I also learn how 2 coorparate with each other although we r not same races. haha.....i also meet a lot of guys there o. i thought i cannot tahan 2 finish this program,but....i finish it le o! So happy coz succeed in finishing. haha.....

After i came back fom ns, something happen between me and my bf. but at last we also break le.
Firstly, i really dun think 2 break with him but he really treat me very coldly. I really cannot tahan ady. I really very love him, but he don't love me. So i choose 2 give up this relation.we 2gether 3 years more, we pass strict over a lot of trials and hardship too, but can not test.
Haiz...... nvm! have already gone over. i enloy my new life. I think without him i still can cross very happily gua. yippi.....

No comments:

Post a Comment