Thursday, June 18, 2009

little unhappy & very happy days

haiz.....2day not really happy coz this morning i go interview 4 a office job, i thought they sure will 'qing' me but they say i got no experience in this job so have 2 go home 1st 2 wait responce.I really hope that i can success in this interview.

2day dun know y, this hole day i feel moody.... maybe too 'wu liao' le ba! this few days at home i juz watch tv, eat , sleep and go out yam cha with friends.Really boring....... i think...maybe is the thing make me like this ba, 2day i saw his msn title he write 'u r the 1 i love-i swear- ashly girl'.
maybe i still 'jie yi' gua..... at that time i got little feel wan 2 cry but i din't. I think i sure can put him down de!!!

haha...2night i go out yam cha with wei yin & wai hong. we yam cha at mamak. we chat until very happy. 2day i also very happy coz i king gai with all my secondary friend through msn! really long time din't contact with them le! miss them so much.....other than that, 2day i got a plkn's fiend call me 2 king gai, we chat until very happy o. At here i hope that he can pass his this coming exam....kambateh o

No comments:

Post a Comment